IKIS in collaboration with the Italian Chef Marcello Baroni invites you to Italian cooking classes.
Marcello will introduce the menu with a brief explanation of the techniques and ingredients used during the classes. The format of the classes allows to get involved in the preparation of the menu. After all the hard work you will be rewarded with the delicious meal you have helped to prepare.
During the classes Marcello, with his 20 years experience, will let you discover the essential Italian cooking on the base of regional recipes.
The people that buy the "4 lessons package" will partecipate at a competition with a reward at the end of the course in February.
The dishes prepared in the four classes are the following:
- Risotto milanese with beef bones (Risotto alla milanese con ossobuco)
- Liver Venetian style with polenta (Fegato alla veneziana con polenta)
- Orecchiette (homemade pasta) with ragù of beef rolls (Orecchiette con ragù di braciole)
- Genoese Cappon Magro (Cappon magro alla genovese)
- Combination of hands-on cooking and demonstrations
- Taste of the dishes prepared during the class
- Full recipe booklet
- An apron kitchen (only for whom buy the 4 lessons package)
Cost: 600 NOK per class for IKIS members, 750 NOK for non members (single lesson)
2200 NOK for IKIS members, 2700 NOK for non members (4 lessons package).